The phrase “facility management” encompasses an enormous number of tasks, responsibilities and goals—all of which contribute to the success of essential processes in a facility. There are many products on the market for facility management via facility management suites, which can mean anything from a fully automated building to a simple piece of software that tracks attendance.
With mobile facility management apps, managing your facility efficiently can be accomplished from anywhere.
Great facility management apps offer you access to the features that turn many facilities on to monitoring software. This means access to pre-existing management suites and other option only stand-alone products can offer. From automation control to straight forward color reference apps, managing a facility requires a variety of behind the scenes attention and these apps fill in the cracks where more robust management suites are not designed to focus.
Below is a collection of mobile facility management and control apps ranging from proprietary management suites to stand alone reference apps.
- AutoCAD 360 allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings with your mobile device.
- TPControl fits conveniently into your integration world, you control your AMX system wherever you are, connecting via WiFi or 3G – worldwide.
- NSN Connect gives you the ability to access your SitePro or Lynx Control System anytime, from anywhere – simply and securely.
- Facility to Go is a mobile application used for point monitoring and commanding.
- Save H20 is a free application which helps you understand all aspects of restroom water usage. You can calculate your savings like those provided by engineering firms.
- Lutron Q-Control+ is an iPad App for Lutron’s Quantum Total Light Management system. It is used to control lights and shades and change their programming.
- ColorSnap app you have access to over 1,500 Sherwin-Williams paint colors. Once you’ve found a color, you can adjust by hue, lightness and saturation and get even more ideas with instant coordinating-color recommendations.
- Crestron Mobile G keeps you connected to the home and office when you’re on the go.
- Savant’s TrueControl II app provides a truly comfortable and leading-edge way to control your audio and video systems, lighting, security, climate and other subsystems or technology.