Cabinet Document Management Solutions, a leading provider of electronic document management systems, document management software and workflow solutions, today announced the release of new versions of the SAFE paperless office suite and the WEB browser-based document management solution.
Developed in response to customer feedback and market trends, SAFE 9.0.3 and WEB 9.1 expand on the already robust functionality of Cabinet’s industry-leading document management software. New features include:
- Improved OCR automation within the BATCH scanning module
- Listing of full text search hits when opening a PDF
- Custom “Subject” text for sending emails
- Email notifications when an external user sends a document to a SAFE user via SHARE
- Streamlined document previews and user interfaces within WEB
The updates are available now to both users of on-premise SAFE document management software and Cabinet’s cloud-based solution, SAFE CLOUD.
“The new features in SAFE 9.0.3 and WEB 9.1 are designed to drive increased efficiency and ROI for our clients,” said James True, Cabinet’s vice president for product development. “The new releases feature a number of subtle, but important, changes that make SAFE and WEB even more intuitive and easier to use.”
To learn more contact MCC’s Integrated Solutions Division today!