e-BRIDGE Print & Capture is an application that will allow you to utilize TOSHIBA e-STUDIO MFPs to print and scan from your Android device.
You can discover e-STUDIO MFPs on your network, pick up from a list of your most recently used MFPs or select your MFP by scanning the displayed QR code.
It’s integrated with TOSHIBA Re-Rite OCR software and allows you to convert scanned images or photo documents into one of 22 editable file formats including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint files.
- Print a document (JPEG/PDF) from your Android device or cloud storage (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive) to e-STUDIO MFPs
- Print the images stored in Android Gallery or captured by the Camera
- Utilize advanced MFP print setting such as number of copies, duplex and color mode
- Select Private Print or Hold Print to prevent the printed document from being left on the MFP
- Scan a document from an e-STUDIO MFP and store the document onto your Android device or upload it to cloud storage
- Convert the scanned images or the photo documents to an editable format such as PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint
- Generate and print the QR code of e-STUDIO MFP to simplify MFP discovery
- Use user authentication and department code to maintain a secured office
To learn more about eBridge and Toshiba, contact MCC’s Document Solutions Division today!